Behind the Scenes: 20 Software Heroes in Our Internet Marketing Toolbox
Jan 23, 2024
Here are 20 Essential Software Tools Supercharging Our Internet Marketing
These apps and software tools are integral to our business, giving us a distinct competitive advantage in building our Internet marketing presence. (in no particular order).
- Zapier - I use Zapier's easy automation tools for most of my sales channels and Zaps to go from RSSMasher to SocialBee and Pinterest. This is a must-have tool for automating your marketing business.
- Kwestify - Keyword Research, Niche Research, & People Also Ask, and my favorite - AI Topic Questions. I use this to generate content that I feed directly into AIMasher's Content Engine to produce 100's of niche-specific articles for our WordPress sites.
- SocialBee - My favorite social posting, scheduling, and content management tool. I use this SAAS-based tool to stream niche-specific posts to 100's social accounts constantly. They also serve my RSS feeds and zaps into the scheduler. Plus, they have a nifty Chrome extension to automatically add content that I find interesting directly into my social profiles.
- Camtasia - This is my "Go-to" video editor. Although I use some online editors to automate my video content marketing, I still use Camtasia to do all my training courses, VSLs, and Podcasts. This will be my first choice and highest recommendation if you want an easy-to-learn video editor with some major professional editing tools.
- QUUU.com - This is my secret weapon for automatically finding niche-related, trending content to my social scheduling tools.
- RocketLink - This is my favorite link shortener using my custom domains and Facebook tracking pixel integrations. #1 Link Retargeting Platform for Marketers and Brands.
- ZOOM - My go-to live webinar and video conferencing tool. I've used them all from Gotowebinar, Webinar Jam, EverWebinar, Webinar Kit, Dubb, Belive, etc...
There is no better video webinar/meeting tool for this low monthly price than Zoom's quality. And now it streams live to Facebook Groups, Pages, and YouTube Live.
Believe me; I've tried them all...
- NameCheap - BEST Domain Name Registration service and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I've ever used for domain name support. I buy and sell all my domains with GoDaddy.
- RankIQ - Here is my secret weapon to finding the lowest-hanging fruit (aka. Keywords) with the greatest chance of ranking on page 1 of Google. I don't often mention this because it is like finding a gold nugget for Auto-bloggers.
- FeedSpot - This is one of my secret methods for finding RSS Feeds with Ful and Rich content. You can also read your favorite Blogs, Podcasts, News Websites, YouTube channels, and RSS feeds from one place on Feedspot. They now have a built-in social scheduler for paid subscriptions.
- NameSnagger - This is my secret daily method for finding great expired domain names. Gene Pimentel compiles this list every weekday. It is often a race to find the best names listed ever since I taught a few hundred customers how to do this.
- Typeform - This, by far, is the best way to collect data and do quizzes. Easy to use and has the highest CTR of any quiz software. And over the years, I've tried a few dozen. I use this to do all my product surveys and personality quizzes. They have a free version that works pretty well for primary data collection.
- Buffer - This is one of those tools you wonder why no one else is using. This is how I schedule and syndicate content on my social platforms. This is my secret sauce for growing very active Facebook groups and my profile.
- OneStream Live - I still use this simple tool to stream my videos to YouTube and quickly rank videos on my more powerful YT channels.
- Pro Rank Tracker - This is a good keyword rank tracker if your budget doesn't allow Ahrefs now. They do have a free version to get started.
- Snagit - This is by far the most used tool on my desktop computer! Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
- SiteGround - My hosting service for ALL my sites and my clients. Best WordPress Customer Support I've ever used... And it's free with your hosting plans.
- PlaceIt.Net - From the guys at Envato. Makes mockups, logos, graphics, videos, t-shirt designs, and product images. Check out the GEEKOUTFRIDAYS calls, where I show you how I use Placeit to make logos, custom mockups, and intro videos.
- Eightify - Save time on long videos, get key ideas instantly, and YouTube video summaries with Eightify and ChatGPT. Plus get a strong backlink direct to your videos with Eightify's built-in auto-linking.
- FraseAI - This AI writer is good for creating AI docs supported by the top 20 SERPs for each topic. We formerly used this app to create helpful content briefs and Lists before adding this 1-click function into AIMasher. Check out the GEEKOUTFRIDAYS show last year, where we demoed the tool and how to make Helpful Content Briefs.
Note: Some of the links above are with affiliate partnerships, in which we may get compensated for purchases made from the links. With that said, I fully endorse all the tools listed above. I use these tools regularly to streamline my business, most of which I have used for years alongside my software apps.
Subscribe to the Bi-Weekly Marketing Magazine
Stay connected with the most current Marketing News, Strategies, Tips , and Case Studies!
Join our monthly marketing magazine to receive the latest news and updates from our team of professional marketers and copywriters.
(Don't worry, your information will not be shared.)