Here are Our Current Apps
Upcoming Services and Apps
Here are Our Top 12 Favorite Apps
that We Use Daily
Both Wayne and I use these Software Tools
Almost Every Time We Turn On the Computer
- ConversionAI (AKA. JarvisAI) - By far, this is the best tool that any marketer in the world should be using if they write anything online.
I have BossMode for long blog post writing. However, you can get started with their smaller packages. If you don't have it, grab this one today.
- FraseAI - This AI writer is one of my favorite tools to create AI docs supported by the top 20 SERPs for each topic. We use this App to create our Helpful Content Briefs and Listicles. Plus, the custom AI templates from their members do some incredible article writing that appears more conversational than any other AI tool on the market. Check out the GEEKOUTFRIDAYS show this year, where we demo the tool and how to make Helpful Content Briefs.
- Grammarly - Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant. It has native apps on almost every app that you might use online.
They have both a Free and Paid version. I use the PRO version every day that I am on the computer.
- WordAI - The NEW version 5.0 is the best spinner in the world. This spinner uses the new OPEN AI system to give you NEW content that passes Copyscape while making your content read easier and sound more natural. If you've used SpinRewriter in the past and have never been happy with the results, then try this NEW spinner. It will completely change your mind about spinning copy.
We now offer an API connection for your WordAI license to spin RSS Feed content inside RSSMasher Technology before posting to your sites.
- ArticleForge 3.0 - This NEW version uses AI technology to write decent articles from your input keywords. We have built an incredibly easy integration to use Article Forge to build multiple posts from a CSV list of keywords that you give it. Then you can automate the posting content with RSSMasher.
- SurferSEO - Rank Your Content With the Power of A.I. - This app is used to create content briefs compared to the highest-ranked content for the chosen topics. We use it to do several things, including Keyword research, content planner, content editor, and audit tool.
- QUUU.com - This is my secret weapon for automatically finding and delivering niche-related, trending content to my social scheduling tools.
- SocialBee - My favorite social posting, scheduling, and content management tool. I use this SAAS-based tool to deliver a constant stream of niche-specific posts to 100's social accounts. They also serve my RSS feeds and zaps into the scheduler. Plus, they have a nifty Chrome extension to automatically add content that I find interesting directly into my social profiles.
- Camtasia - This is my "Go To" Video Editor. Although I use some online editors to automate my video content marketing, I still use Camtasia to do all my training courses, VSLs, and Podcasts. This would be my first choice and highest recommendation if you want a video editor that is easy to learn and has some major professional editing tools.
- PlaceIt.Net - From the guys at Envato. Makes mockups, logos, graphics, videos, t-shirt designs, and product images. Check out the GEEKOUTFRIDAYS calls, where I show you how I use Placeit to make logos, custom mockups, and intro videos.
- Canva - Free and paid versions. This is the go-to graphics tool for most marketers. I seldom use Adobe Photoshop because of this software, along with Snagit.
- Kajabi - It's not the cheapest and certainly not the most "hyped" on Facebook Ads (i.e., Click Funnels or Groove Funnels). I have tried just about every membership platform out there. The good ones are not sold for 1-time fees, and cheap ones are not supported over time.
Kajabi is one of the most accessible all-in-one membership sales platforms. And it is the ONLY software app that GETS BETTER every quarter when they upgrade or add new features (at no extra monthly cost). This is my most expensive annual tool at $997/year. Yet, it proves that it is worth 10 times this amount in ease of use, intuitive design, deliverability, page design, and hosting every year...AND BY FAR, THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONLINE TODAY!
If selling information products online is your business, there are only 2 choices... I choose Kajabi for all the above because they treat me like a person who wants to be part of their community.
And here are other software tools
that we use and recommend
They are integral in our business, giving us a distinct competitive advantage in building our internet marketing presence. (in no particular order).
- Zapier - I use Zapier's easy automation tools for most of my sales channels, along with zaps to go from RSSMasher to SocialBee and Pinterest. This is a must-have tool for automating your marketing business.
- RocketLink - This is my favorite link shortener using my own custom domains and Facebook tracking pixel integrations. #1 Link Retargeting Platform for Marketers and Brands.
- ZOOM - My go-to live webinar and video conferencing tool. I've used them all from Gotowebinar, Webinar Jam, EverWebinar, Webinar Kit, Dubb, Belive, etc...
There is no better video webinar/meeting tool on the market for this low monthly price than Zoom's quality. And now it streams live to Facebook Groups and Pages, along with YouTube Live.
Believe me; I've tried them all...
- NameCheap - BEST Domain Name Registration service and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I've ever used for domain name support. I buy and sell all my domains with GoDaddy.
- Copy Pro - When I need to write a great email autoresponder series, I tap into the Best Email Copywriter in the world.
- Page ReWriter - Generate original content from page 1 ranking sites to get more SEO back to your own sites. This is a clever new content writing service with AI from Mike Martin.
- RSS Ground - This update has some nice feature updates that make it even quicker to find trending and popular RSS FEEDS.
- FeedSpot - This is one of my secret methods for finding RSS Feeds with Ful and Rich content. You can also read your favorite Blogs, Podcasts, News Websites, Youtube Channels, and RSS feeds from one place on Feedspot. They now have a built-in social scheduler for paid subscriptions.
- NameSnagger - This is my secret method for finding great expired domain names every day. Gene Pimentel compiles this list every weekday. It is often a race to find the best names that are listed ever since I taught a few hundred customers how to do this.
- MissingLtr - Evergreen content marketing your own blog posts with this handy social posting scheduler for the NEXT 12 MONTHS. You probably have seen and shared many of my social blog posts published by this amazing tool.
- Typeform - This, by far, is the best way to collect data and do quizzes. Easy to use and has the highest CTR of any quiz software I've used. And over the years, I've tried a few dozen. I use this to do all my product surveys and personality quizzes. They have a free version that works pretty well for primary data collection.
- Buffer - This is one of those tools you wonder why no one else is using. This is how I schedule and syndicate content on my social platforms. This is my secret sauce for growing very active Facebook groups and my profile.
- OneStream Live - I still use this simple tool to stream my videos to YouTube and quickly rank videos on my more powerful YT channels.
- Pro Rank Tracker - This is the best and ONLY keyword rank tracker we recommend. They do have a free version to get started.
- Snagit - This is by far the most used tool on my desktop computer! Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
- SmartMockups - The High-End Cloud-Based 'Mockup' Design Suite with Ready-Made Designs incl. iPhone, iPad & Mobile. Includes an in-house Image Creator and previewer before downloading. (Damon loves this for the storytelling and video marketing strategy).
- SiteGround - My hosting service for ALL my sites and my clients. Best WordPress Customer Support I've ever used... And it's free with your hosting plans.
Note: Some of the links above are with affiliate partnerships, in which we may get compensated for purchases made from the links. With that said, I fully endorse all the tools listed above. I use these tools regularly to streamline my business, most of which I have used for years alongside my software apps.