Our Top 10 Favorite Apps
We use these Software Tools Almost Every Time That We Turn On the Computer
- ConversionAI (AKA. JarvisAI) - By far, this is the best tool that any marketer in the world should be using if they write anything online.
I have BossMode for long blog post writing. However, you can get started with their smaller packages. If you don't have it, grab this one today.
- Grammarly - Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant. It has native apps on almost every app that you might use online.
They have both a Free and Paid version. I use the PRO version every day that I am on the computer.
- WordAI - The NEW version 5.0 is absolutely the best spinner in the world. This spinner uses the new OPENAI system to not only give you NEW content that passes Copyscape but often makes the content read easier and sound more natural. If you've used SpinRewriter in the past and never happy with the results, then try this NEW spinner, it will completely change your mind about spinning copy.
In fact, we will soon be adding an API connection for your WordAI license to spin RSS Feed content inside RSSMasher Technology before posting to your sites.
- QUUU.com - This is my secret weapon for automatically finding and delivering niche-related, trending content to my social scheduling tools.
- SocialBee - My favorite social posting, scheduling, and content management tool. I use this SAAS-based tool to deliver a constant stream of niche-specific posts to 100's social accounts.
- Buffer - This is one of those tools that you wonder why no one else is using it. This is how I schedule and syndicate content on my social platforms. This is my secret sauce for growing very active Facebook groups and my own personal profile.
- PlaceIt.Net - From the guys at Envato. Makes mockups, logos, graphics, videos, t-shirt designs, and product images. Check out the GEEKOUTFRIDAYS calls where I show you how I use Placeit to make logos, custom mockups, and intro videos.
- Canva - Free and paid versions. This is the go-to graphics tool for most marketers. I seldom use my Adobe Photoshop because of this software, along with Snagit.
- ZOOM - My go-to live webinar and video conferencing tool. I've used them all from Gotowebinar, Webinar Jam, EverWebinar, Webinar Kit, Dubb, Belive, etc... There is no better audio and video tool on the market for this low monthly price compared to the quality of Zoom. And now it streams live to Facebook Groups and Pages.
Believe me; I've tried them all...
- Kajabi - It's not the cheapest and certainly not the most promoted on Facebook Ads (ie. Click Funnels). I have tried just about every membership platform out there. The good ones are not sold for 1-time fees, and cheap ones are not supported over time. Kajabi is by far one of the easiest all-in-one membership sales platforms. And it is the ONLY software app that GETS BETTER every quarter when they upgrade or add to it (at no extra cost per month). This is my most expensive annual tool at $997/year. Yet it proves every year that it is worth 10 times this amount in ease of use, intuitive design, deliverability, page design, and hosting.
...AND BY FAR, THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT ONLINE TODAY!
If selling information products online is your business, there are really only 2 choices... I choose Kajabi for all the above and because they treat me like a person that they want to be part of their community.
Here are our tools
VidPenguin 2.0 - Our flagship product is the first step to ranking videos and one of the absolute best video marketing training courses online.
Members log in here: https://members.vidpenguin2.com/
RSSMasher Technology - Start creating your RSS "Super Feeds" in minutes with your money-making "Hooks" and schedule them to your Masher Sites and WordPress Blogs for a complete "Set It and Forget It" autoblogging experience.
Members log in here: https://rssmasher.tech/
- Masher Sites - This is our exclusive, premier autoblogging platform. It replaces the need for using WordPress as your Autoblog, eliminates hosting fees, requires no extra plugins or security tools, and makes building sites as quickly as 12 minutes.
Members log in here: https://members.mashersites.com/
- Masher Site DFY Service - Here is the simplest way to get started with autoblogging. Let us build your masher sites for you, do the RSS feed research, and set up your RSSMasher account to automatically feed fresh, trending content to your masher sites on a daily basis.
- Minion Builders - Coming Soon!
- Autoblogging Ads Network - Coming later this year
- Video Ranking Predictor - Coming in 2022
- Plus, much more that we can't disclose at this time
And here are other software tools that we use and recommend
They are integral in our business, giving us a distinct competitive advantage in building our internet marketing presence. (in no particular order).
- SiteGround - My hosting service for ALL my sites and my clients. Best WordPress Customer Support I've ever used... And it's free with your hosting plans.
- RocketLink - This is my favorite link shortener using my own custom domains and Facebook tracking pixel integrations. #1 Link Retargeting Platform for Marketers and Brands.
- NameCheap - BEST Domain Name Registration service and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT I've ever used for domain name support. I buy and sell all my domains with GoDaddy.
- Email Copy Pro - When I need to write a great email autoresponder series, I tap into the Best Email Copywriter in the world.
- RSS Ground - This update has some nice feature updates that make it even quicker to find trending and popular RSS FEEDS.
- NameSnagger - This is my secret method for finding great domain names every day for $8.88 on NameCheap
- Estibot - The standard in the domain brokering business for domain name valuations and selling tools
- MissingLtr - Evergreen content marketing your own blog posts with this handy social posting scheduler for the NEXT 12 MONTHS. You probably have seen and shared many of my social blog posts that have been published by this amazing tool.
- Typeform - This, by far, is the best way to collect data and do quizzes. Easy to use and has the highest CTR of any quiz software I've used. And over the years, I've tried a few dozen. This is what I personally use to do all my product surveys and personality quizzes. They have a free version that works fairly well for basic data collection.
- Integromat - Automated software integration tool. Very similar to Zapier, just a lot cheaper. I use this software and Zapier to make my life a lot easier by automating my postings and brand building.
- Live VidRanker - I still use this simple tool to stream my videos to YouTube and quickly rank videos on my more powerful YT channels.
- Pro Rank Tracker - This is the best and ONLY keyword rank tracker that we recommend. They do have a free version to get started.
- Snagit - This is by far the most used tool on my desktop computer! Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
- Viddyoze - The High-End Cloud-Based 'Mockup' Design Suite with Ready-Made Designs incl. iPhone, iPad & Mobile. Includes an in-house Image Creator and previewer before downloading. (Damon loves this for the storytelling, video marketing strategy).
- Groove Funnels - For the more advanced user wanting to create high converting sales funnels that are pre-built to do all the work.
- Interactr Evolution - Here is one of the easiest ways to create interactive videos. It's both simple and fast and requires zero coding or technical skills. Essentially, taking the #1 way to increase your video conversions and making it as easy as 1,2,3.
- IFTTT Semantic Mastery - Start taking advantage of smart syndication to drive traffic, build your brand, generate leads, & boost revenue with IFTTT SEO Academy 2.0!