Businesses That Are Booming During Covid-19
May 15, 2020
Here’s a list of businesses that are doing exceptionally well during this pandemic:
- Nearly anything and everything health care related
- Natural supplements
- Nearly anything food-related except some restaurants - grocers, farmers’ markets, produce stands, convenience stores
- Restaurants that deliver or offer takeout
- Food cultivation such as plants, seeds, farming
- Organizations providing social services
- Media of every type – newspapers, television, radio, and internet
- Hardware stores – people are fixing things at home and doing projects they’ve been putting off
- Shipping and mailing services as well as delivery services
- Distance learning – including and especially online courses of every type
- A business that supply or support working from home (think Zoom)
- Survivalist info, kits, food, tools, water filters, camping gear
- Pandemic supplies – obvious items like masks and hand sanitizer are selling like crazy online
- Toilet paper – both in stores and purchased online
- First-aid supplies
- Gun supplies and security services – got to protect that TP, right?
- Therapy and life coaching
- Home activities for kids to keep their parents sane
- Almost anything pet-related – pets still need food and care, plus people are spending more time with pets and are looking for toys, training, etc.
- Stocks and currency trading – people need help to make sense of what’s happening in the markets and what to do next
- Marketing advice and help for struggling small businesses that are trying to survive
- Online businesses, especially those that supply the physical products people want, and those that are teaching new skills like how to build an online income
Subscribe to the Monthly Marketing Magazine
Stay connected with the most current Marketing News, Strategies, Tips , and Case Studies!
Join our monthly marketing magazine to receive the latest news and updates from our team of professional marketers and copywriters.
(Don't worry, your information will not be shared.)