Resources used in the Perfect Buyer Blueprint
Oct 09, 2017
Here are the themes, plugins, and software that we use with the Perfect Buyer Blueprint.
If you have additional recommendations for the group, please send me a PM in facebook or post it in the Facebook group and I'll check it out. If it looks good and will be helpful, I'll add it to this resources list.
My Recommended Themes:
- Zox News Theme is my personal favorite. I like the looks of this theme, how simple it is to setup, great documentation if you get stuck, and where the ad blocks are located. Plus the Parallax scrolling leaderboard is pretty slick and will definitely get the clicks. http://www.vidpenguin.com/ZOXNewsTheme
- Grand News Theme is my runner up
- Boal Newspaper is another one to check out
My Recommended PREMIUM Plugins:
Some are essential to automation this Perfect Buyer Blueprint and some are optional that you add later on as you start getting traffic and sales.
- WP RSS Aggregator "Advanced Bundle" (highly recommended). This package includes the following:
- Feed to Post
- Full Text RSS Feeds
- Keyword Filtering
- The Stream Store Plugin (highly recommended)
- WP 1-Click Traffic - social posting on autopilot (highly recommended)
- Octolooks Scrapes - Automatic web content crawler and auto post plugin for WordPress (optional)
- Conversion Gorilla (optional)
- SurveyFunnel (optional)
- Duplicator Pro (optional)
- ZOX Themes - Plugin Bonuses (included with the ZOX theme purchase)
- MVP Themes Social Buttons
- Theia Post Slider
- Theia Sticky Sidebar
This is additional software that I use to research and promote the content of these sites
- RSS Feed Finder - Highly recommended for finding the "hidden gems" of niche RSS blogs
- LetImpact - Great social proof software with viral share pages. VERY COOL software that will get you a lot more lead conversions.
- Domain Name Pro - PC based software that will find hundreds of available domain name combinations in minutes. This will save you a lot of time and give you names that you would have never thought of using.
- Content Samurai - Online video software that creates video blog posts from blog articles in minutes.
- LetClicks - I use this to make clickable image posts in Facebook. This is one of the easiest ways to capture the click and redirect to your money pages.
- RSSMasher - I use this with the outbound posts to add some money hooks and populate into Syndwire and IFTTT networks. I teach this technique in the more advanced traffic training in week 7 of the Perfect Buyer Blueprint
Recommended Hosting Platforms:
These are the hosting sites that I've used and can recommend.
- Siteground - This is the one I use, (highly recommended). Great Support, Cpanel, and FAST wordpress sites
- GoDaddy - Great Support, however Wordpress sites run slower on their basic hosting plans
- Bluehost - I used this a few years back and had great service. But Siteground had a very special offer back then, that made it worth switching.
My Recommended FREE Plugins:
These can be found in the WordPress Repository, simply search inside your wordpress account
- Compress JPEG & PNG images - ADD THIS FIRST
- Duplicator - WordPress Migration
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
- Insert Headers and Footers
- Jetpack by WordPress.com
- Pretty Links (Lite) - Free Version
- Quick Featured Images
- WP RSS Aggregator
- Yoast SEO - Free Version
- WooCommerce - (optional, but required if you're selling directly inside the site)
And if you missed the free webinar training on how to use these tools. Then just click here or else click the image below to watch this incredible training video.
Subscribe to the Monthly Marketing Magazine
Stay connected with the most current Marketing News, Strategies, Tips , and Case Studies!
Join our monthly marketing magazine to receive the latest news and updates from our team of professional marketers and copywriters.
(Don't worry, your information will not be shared.)